Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some photos from Adyson's first week!

Sorry, these are a little out of order but at least I got them posted for you to view! Enjoy!
Grandma and Adyson



Cuddling with her woobie!

Just hangin out in her boppy. Look at her beautiful brown eyes!
Too cute!


Me and my girls.
Blowing bubbles
Snoozing.



Proud big sister!!





My little camera ham! Anytime I am taking pictures of the baby Brooke has to have her picture taken too!!! Too cute!





Bean holding sis for the first time...not really sure what to think! You should of seen how fast she wanted her off when she started crying!!! LOL





The most precious picture EVER!!! Ryan took the girls to bed and when I went in to go to bed this is what I saw!!!




Little Ady Grace! Sooo Cute! Me and my baby!
Daddy with Adyson!
Brooke loving on her sis!
Grandpa and Ady. She looks like she is smiling at him!







1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Love them, I like the one of her loungin in her boppy! So cute, I still can't get over how dark she is! So pretty