Thursday, June 26, 2008

On my own....

Since Monday, I have been on my own with the girls.

Let me tell you...it is NOT easy! I am adjusting, but even adjusting is hard. Learning to juggle all of the daily doings and making sure that Brookelynn is still getting all of the attention she needs is sooo hard! Not to mention Brooke is really good at CONSTANTLY testing my patience. She absolutely adores her new baby sis and just wants to be the biggest helper ever, but sometimes, most of the time, she is a little too helpful so I feel guilty because I am constantly telling her "no" or "leave her alone please" or "she doesn't need that right now, because she is sleeping". So I am hoping that soon, I can have a good schedule down and have a good equal balance between my girls and all of the things I would like to get done in a day. So I am hanging in there, hoping that all of this falls into place sooner rather than later!! Cross your fingers for me!!!!!

0 comments: