Sunday, May 31, 2009

Other Memorial Day weekend pictures...

Our Memorial Day weekend was packed with tons of activities, but it was TONS of fun to hang out outside ALL day!! The girls absolutely loved it too!






Brookelynn taking time to relax for a minute!


Can't wait for the treat daddy is cooking!


Grubbin on the treats that daddy cooked over the fire.

Cheeeese...with a mouthful!

Good 'til the very last bite!



I was actually able to get some more flower seeds planted too! Can't wait for them to bloom! I planted some sweet pea seeds and 2 different kind of flower mixes. I am excited to see it. And in this picture you can see the hyasynth (sp?) that my mom and I planted from seeds (the tiny white flowers) has FINALLY bloomed!


The crazy rose bush that I cut waaaay back....and it still looks crazy!


I saved some of the roses for the center of our table!

1 comments:

mcdonaldsdog said...

Lookin good. Keep up on the good work in the yard, and the blogging please!