Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!






























Here are the girls discovering their Santa presents!!
They went to their tent first and when they came out of the tunnel they were pointed directly at....

.....THIS!
(Man do I need to clean the fireplace doors or what?!?)



Adyson LOVED her Tinkerbell blanket sooo much! This was the first thing she did once we unfolded it for her!!














She wasn't 100% sure about her new baby because of all of the noises it makes (including FARTING!) , but she quickly warmed up to her and this was her favorite toy by the end of the night
(evident by the temper tantrum at the dinner table when she was taken away).
Brookelynn also enjoyed her Tinkerbell blanket, but preferred to do so in the comfort of her new "fort"!

(Thomas is in nearly every picture with Brooke. He is her "baby"...think Elmira from Looney Tunes..."I'm gonna hug you and love you and you are all mine!" I don't know why he loves her so??)








Here is the Bean in her favorite gift, her Tinkerbell dress up from her dress up chest. This outfit did. not. come. off. until I made her take it off for bed!!







And last but surely not least...here is the tree with all of the girl's loot minus their Santa gifts...I don't know about you, but I'd say they did alright...a little too good if you ask me!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like the girls made a haul for Christmas! I so miss my boys being that age during Christmas!

The Lewis Family said...

They certainly did!!