Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 New Years Resolutions





So it is here already!!! I am sooo excited to say goodbye, good riddance, adios, ciao-well you get the idea-to 2009!!


I have so many goals for next year that I thought I better write them down so I could hold myself more accountable for my own outcome of 2010.



  1. Attend church on a more regular basis and grow more spiritually. (stop making excuses for not going)

  2. Join/start a fellowship group at church.

  3. Get involved more in charity and the community and charity abroad.

  4. Spend more quality time as a family.

  5. Take much needed breaks from the kids with Ryan on a more regular basis.

  6. Have a more structured family daily schedule

  7. Be more organized.

  8. Get in shape/lose some extra padding.

  9. Be better about birthdays, and sending well wishes!

  10. Stick to the family budget!

  11. Get Febe's Bebes running-at least definately started.

  12. All in all ENJOY life MORE!!!!!

May everyone have a blessed 2010 filled with a lot of joy, happiness and success!!!!!

1 comments:

Ryan And Adrea. Taylor, Maddison, Skyler and Zoey (oh my!) said...

I like how you put Spend more time with the fam.. And then right after you put.. Get a much needed break more often! lol