Friday, August 29, 2008

Random photos from July....

This picture makes me think of the Peanuts character that carries around his blanket with him all the time. I am not sure of his name, but that is the first thought that comes to mind when I see this photo!
Adyson snuggling with GG
Messy popsicle face!
And this is after being wiped down!!!
Brookelynn getting in some snuggle time with her great grandma.
This is pretty amazing considering it was only the second or third time she had seen her.
Brooke with her grandpa!
Adyson staring at her grandpa Chris.
Brooke and grandpa again...
My cheeseball!!!!
Adyson during the fireworks show at Sugarhouse Park. Didn't bother her at all, but I was trying to keep her ears covered because it was soo loud.
Love her sleepy face! Snuggling with her grandma!
Adyson LOVED Colleen. She just would stare at her and even flashed a few smiles. If you can't tell by her shirt, she is the amazing one who make my girls' tie-die onsies!!!
Brookelynn with her innocent look. I love it!
Adyson and her great grandma
Look at those baby blues!
Getting excited about the fireworks
Me and my bean
More excitement from the fireworks
I have to admit I was surprised with how much interest she had them for as loud as they were and as close as we were to them. I was nervous that she was going to freak out.
Crawling into her sister's bed. Good thing Ady wasn't in there.
Brooke and Cohen. These two play so well together. Hardly any fighting at all. It is such a treat to go and play with him and his little sister who is only 9 weeks younger than Brooke, Cecilia. (I hope I spelled her name right Kenz!?!?)
Having fun in the water at our friends house.
I was actually able to get this cute one of my handsome hubby!!!!
Little Ady Grace


Mom...we need to get more photos of you and the girls!!! Don't have many to post.

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Look at my big nasty hand! Ewwww. I can't believe Brookelynn got that dirty. I am glad someone got a pic!